Sunday, December 18, 2011

Candy Cane Christmas Dessert Table

IMG_0790_thumb11_thumb1

 

Last night I did a dessert table for a Christmas Party with all our friends. The theme was “Candy Cane Christmas,” which meant lots of white, red and peppermint! I had so much fun creating everything and making the treats. Here’s some photos:

1_thumb2_thumb1

2_thumb2_thumb1

IMG_0794_thumb2_thumb1

3_thumb2_thumb1

IMG_0813_thumb5_thumb1

4_thumb5_thumb1

IMG_0786_thumb13_thumb1

5_thumb2_thumb1

Go here for the cupcake recipe.

IMG_0792_thumb2_thumb1

I got the idea for the Santa Hat Truffles here.

IMG_0796_thumb3_thumb1

The party was a success and everyone seemed to love all the desserts. Shelley (the host) also had some delicious finger foods to snack on, including Pizza bites, Spinach Dip and veggies. So good!

11_thumb2_thumb1

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing dessert table idea. I am arranging my best friend’s birthday and booked one of elegant venues in Los Angeles. Searching on internet for arranging a good table centerpiece and hope I will find best ideas soon.

    ReplyDelete