Sunday, November 13, 2011

UW Football Blackout Party

DSCF2496

Yesterday Scott and I invited a few of our friends and family over for another football party.

UW has been doing BLACK OUTS for the last couple games, so we decided to theme the party that way.

2

I got these cute little glasses from Pier 1 from their Tasting Party Collection. I made chocolate mousse and pudding with crushed Oreo on the top and bottom. They were yummy and only 110 calories each! :) I was trying to make this party a little more healthy.

DSCF2455

I forgot to take a photo of the food, but we had grilled cheese, homemade fresh salsa with chips, Chex mix and veggies.

1DSCF247034

Although it was a rough day for U-DUB (USC killed us…) and Oregon beat Stanford, we still had a really good time enjoying great food and good friends.

And, as always…GO DAWGS! They go against Oregon State next week and need a big win to make up for the last couple weeks…

DSCF2505

1 comment: