Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tasha’s {Purple & Blue} Bridal Shower

h

Yesterday I had the pleasure to throw my dear friend Tasha a Bridal Shower. She is getting married in a few weeks and I am maid of honor. It has been so fun to help her shop for a dress, plan the décor and just enjoy all the excitement of a wedding! Tasha is such a wonderful woman and I wanted to throw her a shower she would love.

 

I decided on a ladies brunch that included a yogurt bar with all the sides you could want and some delicious homemade breads.

12b74a11e6k22829

The food was delicious! My favorite was a bowl of all the fruit, vanilla granola, & some honey in sweet Almond Milk. Yum! It was a beautiful morning, so we all ate outside and enjoyed the sunshine.

 

I made vanilla & cream cheese cupcakes for everyone to take home as well.

d18f

 

 

As the guests arrived, they filled out these cards {below} with questions on the back for Tasha. They wrote down what they loved about her and also gave her any marriage/love/wedding advice that they had.

2130

 

We played a couple games, opened presents and helped prepare some décor for the wedding. And of course, no Bridal Shower is complete without a little bit of sexy lingerie! Joe is a lucky man!

g

The shower was a success and I had so much fun planning and preparing everything. I am so excited for their wedding on the 23rd! I am also making cupcakes for their reception {photos to come!}.

 

 

 

Would you like help throwing a Bridal Shower for a friend?

Call me @ 801-400-7858 or email me: jubileebyjanessa@gmail.com

88

No comments:

Post a Comment