Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ally’s Wedding Luncheon

IMG_7051

This weekend I had the pleasure of catering Ally & Dan’s wedding luncheon. My older sister teaches school with Ally & loves her, so I was really excited she hired me to be a part of her special day. 

 

There were about 75 people in attendance throughout the 2 hour open house luncheon. She decided on a light, refreshing menu full of salads, croissants and sweet desserts. It was perfect for a hot, sunny June afternoon.

IMG_7053IMG_7056IMG_7058

 

The fresh salads were a hit; but the Chicken Salad served in flaky, buttery croissants was probably the most popular item.

IMG_7063IMG_7086

 

For dessert, Ally requested a Fruit Pizza Bar & some Rice Krispy Treats.

IMG_7064

I had the most fun with the Rice Krispy Treats! I decided to jazz them up a little bit by adding some color and chocolate.

IMG_7065IMG_7071IMG_7073

 

I made Ally & Dan a to-go box of Rice Krispies, since I know they are her favorite and who knows if she had a chance to have any! I remember not eating a bite of the food served at my wedding; brides & grooms are busy!

IMG_7096

 

Everyone seemed to love the Fruit Pizza Bar; Ally made a great choice! I made homemade sugar cookies for the pizza ‘crusts’ & also made a sweet cream cheese whip to spread on top. Kiwis, blueberries and strawberries on the frosted cookie made for a perfectly delicious mini fruit pizza!

IMG_7075IMG_7074IMG_7093

 

She chose Noah’s Reception Hall in South Jordan as the venue. It was a beautiful room with lots of natural light!

IMG_7099

It was my honor to be a part of the celebration. Congratulations on your marriage, Ally & Dan!

 

 

 

Looking for a caterer for your next special event?

Email me: jubileebyjanessa@gmail.com or Contact me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment