Monday, May 21, 2012

The *Sweet* Life!

IMG_6758

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been a busy lady!

I wanted to share a few photos of some Triple Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes I made for Mother’s Day. And here I am in the cute apron my parent’s bought me in Barcelona.

IMG_6754

I am preparing food and sweets for a couple weddings over the next few weeks and am so excited! I am also helping with a few showers over the summer and can’t wait to get started on all the planning.

IMG_6759

Things have been going great and when I am not planning parties or making cupcakes, I am working on eating healthy & losing weight. But of course there is always room for a cupcake or two!

Summer is almost here, which of course brings all sorts of opportunities for fun events and parties! What do you have planned?

IMG_6768

 

Would you like some cupcakes like these for your next event?   

Email me: jubileebyjanessa@gmail.com or call: 801-400-7858

111

No comments:

Post a Comment